Search here

I still miss you: poems


I still dream about you at night and wish that you were close
A tear still rolls down my cheek everytime I miss you most
I still sleep in your t-shirt and cuddle that teadybear near
I miss you so badly, I need you so badly, oh how I wish you were here
I know that I should move on but my heart just wants to stay
I need you back so desperately; i miss you everyday.
It's been so long that you left me but the feelings feel so new
I don't know how I can move on when my hearts still stuck on you.

I can try and fill the void but the hole is still there,
The pain is still evident it's just not fare.
It might take a lifetym to get over the pain
But even a life tym won't make me never think of you again.

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!