What are you looking for???

Follow by Email

Monday, April 23, 2012

I still miss you: poems


I still dream about you at night and wish that you were close
A tear still rolls down my cheek everytime I miss you most
I still sleep in your t-shirt and cuddle that teadybear near
I miss you so badly, I need you so badly, oh how I wish you were here
I know that I should move on but my heart just wants to stay
I need you back so desperately; i miss you everyday.
It's been so long that you left me but the feelings feel so new
I don't know how I can move on when my hearts still stuck on you.

I can try and fill the void but the hole is still there,
The pain is still evident it's just not fare.
It might take a lifetym to get over the pain
But even a life tym won't make me never think of you again.

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online

My Book!!! Click on the image to read the first couple of chapters online
Shaylee has a secret she's been hiding from everyone... Beneath her brave exterior lies a girl bruised and scarred by life but strong enough to make it through anything. Moral of the story: Sometimes we don't find love because we don't know what to look for.