Search here

Dont give up on Love: Trusting God to send you the right person and loving again

Will I ever find the right person? Are there Bible verses about finding the right person? What does the Bible say about trusting God? How do I find the right person? How do I trust in love again after being hurt?
Marrying my Knight in shinning Armour
Coming from a terrible and abusive relationship, I have had my fair share when it comes to bad relationships. Relationships are not easy. We take risks and chances and hope for the best. Sometimes we make the right decisions and sometimes we don't BUT God is always faithful to his Children and the sooner we learn to put him in control of everything INCLUDING our relationships the better.
Our Wedding Day
Although we mess up sometimes, God is merciful to forgive and he does give us Second chances. 

My Testimony
I am extremely thankful to God for his mercy and grace. The Lord has brought me through trying times. 
Hectic ,hard, draining, trying times. Times I wondered if I would ever see the light at the end of the tunnel or make it to the top of the mountain I was climbing - BUT God was faithful. 
I questioned. 
I cried. 
I felt like I was sinking BUT I held onto the 'hem of His garment' and asked Him to drag me through the maze I was in... AND HE DID.

I met my ' Boaz ' on my Birthday and he has honestly been the best birthdy present I have ever received. God has truelly mended all my broken pieces through this man.
Blessed with Love

The one thing to always remember is that God is NOT a liar. HE ALWAYS keeps his promises. If His word says it, best believe as a child of God it is applicable to you.

God has kept every promise to me.

I have never been one to believe in "coincidences" and I never will. I look for signs from God and messages. I trusted God to send me my ' Boaz' and I believed that He would. On our wedding day my daily Bible verse App sent me a Bible verse By Ruth! The verse was:

"Don't entreat me to leave you, and to return from following after you, for where you go, I will go; and where you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God;" Ruth 1:6

It honestly doesn't get any clearer than that :)
Our wedding Rings

Here are a few of the Bible verses / promises the Lord has kept to me as I kept faith in Him, believed in Him and waited on His perfect timing.

 " I took my troubles to the LORD ; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer." Psalm 120:1

 "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14
Don't be impatient. As hard as it is, trust that Gods timing is ALWAYS perfect.

"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!" Luke 1:45

"The LORD your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you." Deuteronomy 30:3

"You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings." Psalm 23:5

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Always trust that everything happens for a reason and God has your best interests at heart always. Know that as long as you trust in God and keep your eyes on Him, no trial will last forever. 

My favourite line from my dad to me:
There may be a storm today BUT the Sun will shine again tomorrow <3

If you have any questions, comments or would like to share your story please comment below

You may also want to see: 

- (Post) How to Love again after being hurt / heartbreak
- (Post)  Learning to love again: Dating as a Single Mom
- ( Quote) Happiness does come around TWICE in a LIFETIME
- (Post) Love Songs about finding love again: True Love Songs
- (Quote) Finally... I feel love again
-  (Post) How do you love again after being hurt: How to let your guard down

- (Quote) Don't be Afraid to Love again... not everyone is like your ex #Fact

Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!