Search here

Quotes/sayings about being in love with your bestfriend


Sometimes reading quotes or sayings allow you to feel better by finding comfort in the fact that the way you feel is felt by many. They let you know that you are not alone.
The following are quotes and sayings about going from friends to more, having feelings for your best friend, being in love with your best friend or being more then friends.
Please comment with any other quotes or sayings you would like me to add.
In love with your bestfriend

Sad quotes and sayings about being in love with your best friend

Should I smile because you're my friend or cry because that's all we'll ever be?
Love is always being there for him while he loves another.
In love with your best frie
Love is seeing him every day and being his best friend but inside you’re dying because he’ll never love you like he loves her. 
Never fall in love with your best friend because there is no being friends when it doesn't work out.

I saw them standing there pretending to be just friends, when all the time in the world could not pry them apart.
Of course everyone loves their friends, but with him it's different.  I can't explain it, it's just...different.

He was never my boyfriend, but I miss his hugs, his smiles, his advice, his love, his kindness, the times we cried together, and the times we laughed together. I guess I fell in love with our friendship.




Sayings about having feelings for your bestfriend

Sometimes, when you imagine a perfect guy, you realize you've described a person you've known forever.

In love with my bestfriend
You think you know me well as a friend...You say you understand me...You claim you can read my mind, predict my moods, sense my feelings...So why don't you realize that I’m so in love with you?

You're not my friend; friends don't look at each other like we do

Thing is, I'm still stuck here being your best friend while I'm falling in love with you more and more each day.
You fall in love with your best friend; it doesn’t mean that you guys stop being friends. It just brings more happiness for both of you.

People always talk about the moment they fell for their best friend.  There never was a moment for me and mine.  I've always loved him- Michelle Burns

Happy 'in love with my best friend' quotes/sayings
Somewhere between laughing for no reason, stupid arguments, and making fun of each other, i fell in love with you.

Loving your best friend is a good thing. Being in love with your best friend, well that my friend...is just the greatest feeling on earth.

Love is waiting for him because you will never love another.
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever."
Love is never giving up on him because to give up is to move on. And that’s something you can’t imagine doing.
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over. <3"

You might also want to read:

Quotes include compilations from sites such as sad-love-quotes.net, coolnsmart.com, yahoo answers, kermitqueen and searchquotes.com.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!