Search here

My ex girlfriend / boyfriend won't take me back - My ex won't give me another chance

My ex girlfriend won't take me back. My ex girlfriend / boyfriend says it's over. My ex boyfriend won't give me or us another chance. My ex girlfriend has moved on. How can I get my ex girlfriend / boyfriend back or make her give me another chance?

If you find yourself uttering or thinking these words, this is the article for you.


Break-ups are extremely painful. We have no control over our emotions or how someone can make us feel especially after they've left our lives. it can be extremely hard to move on from a relationship that you clearly felt very connected to no matter what the reasons for it ending.

The sad but true reality of it all is the fact that you cannot make your ex do anything she doesn't want to do. If she doesn't want to give things another shot or he refuses to take you back - you can't make him / her.

It might help to read the following:

How to find out how a guy or girl really feels about you
How to tell if your ex wants you back - deciding between moving on and waiting
How to get your ex back - Part 1
How to get your ex back - Part 2
How to get your ex back - Part 3
How to show someone you've changed
How to forget your ex and move on

The best thing to do if you find yourself in this situation though is to express your feelings to your ex (1 last time if you have before) whether in person or via email / in a letter and then let it go. If he or she wants you back in their life they will definitely put you there. By hanging on to a relationship that the other person feels has already ended, you are just hurting yourself and causing yourself more pain. You are also preventing someone who really deserves your love and attention from obtaining it. Sometimes the best thing to do is to let go.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!