Search here

Break-up quotes/sayings

I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.

Broken heart
Breaking up is like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.


Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.

If you love me so much, why are you walking away?
My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it's in pieces because of you.While I was holding on, all you did was let go.
When you left, I lost a part of me.
 
Break-up
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

People think it's holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it is letting go.
The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.

Don't you dare remember me when she gets over you.
I was willing to forgive & forget, but all you made me do is remember & regret!

I wish I could wash you away just like the make-up i wear & fake smiles I put on to hide everything.

If you think that the person you love doesn’t love you..you’re right..cos if he does, he would never let you feel that way !

You can’t just stop loving someone, either you never did or you always will.
When you're in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut. It will heal with time, but the scars will never fade.
If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
Mended heart
The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
were do you go when the only person that can stop you from crying made you cry?

The memories are worth the pain.


If you love me, let me know. If not, please let me go.

The times we were happy together are worth the times I cry alone.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

You might also want to read:

·         'Missing your ex' songs
·         Should I take my ex back
·         Am still in love with my ex?
·         'Does my ex want me back' quiz
·         Top Break up Songs
      Sad love sayings/quotes
     Quotes/Sayings about being in love with your bestfriend

Quotes include compilations from sites such as sad-love-quotes.net and coolnsmart.com.
Get Free Email Updates

0 comments:

What's on your mind?

Comment here!